Josie Kunoth Petyarre Layered Circle Drop Eearrings
Simple is often all we need, these delicate layered art disks are the perfect accessory to finish off an outfit. If you are more a silver than gold girl simply flip the disk over and voila it is now silver. Enjoy the many ways you can wear these sweet little treasures.
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other – choose which way to wear them!
- featuring art by Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- sterling silver hook
- 3cm long including hook x 2cm wide
- 7 grams each (super super light)
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country – Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves.