Josie Kunoth Petyarre Layered Large Bell Hoop Eearrings”
This larger Bell Drop shape is a perfect canvas dangling from your ears. By flipping the bell to the other side, you get a sleek brushed silver look. Plus it’s layered with a small gold disk…which can also be worn alone – or try adding a stud or hook for lots of different looks!
- new larger bell shape layered with gold circle disk
- features art from Josie Kunoth Petyarre
- layered style with multiple variations
- reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other, you can even layer them with your other Moe Moe earrings
- small sterling silver hoops
- 4 cm long including hoop, 4 cm wide
- 2.5 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Josie Kunoth Petyarre (Josie Kunoth Mbitjana Pitjara) is an artist from the Utopia homelands, 300km North East of Alice Springs. She describes her art as a “Bush mix up”: the things she sees on her country – Bush Yams, wildflowers, native seeds and leaves.